McDonald Surveys aim is take an active role in caring for the environment, and promoting and contributing to a sustainable future.
McDonald Surveys commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through:
- Providing a safe workplace;
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, please call us on (08) 9353 6140 or complete and submit the form below.