McDonald Surveys takes an active role in caring for the environment, and promoting and contributing to a sustainable future.
McDonald Surveys commits itself to minimising its environmental impact through:
- Providing a safe workplace
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices, and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, please call us on (08) 9353 6140 or complete and submit the form below.
McDonald Surveys International Pty Ltd
1/58 Tarlton Crescent, Perth Airport 6106
T (08) 9353 6140