We capture your facility using state of the art technology that allows you to navigate virtually through a content rich,visually immersive scene. We utilise the power of the web to host your scenes on-line making them accessible to you and your stakeholders anytime, from anywhere in the world. Our proprietary software also allows us to manage large scale condition survey projects managing all aspects from database management, community liaison, client interface and project reporting. In conjunction with our visual reports, we also produce detailed, owner signed pdf reports.
We manage and mitigate your financial risk associated with dilapidation survey projects.
Some of the key features of the final scenes include:
- The ability to share your scenes with asset/facility stakeholders so that the environment can be easily and quickly understood
- ability to conduct site visits to your facility from anywhere in the world
- saves time and labour costs for maintenance call outs
- share the scenes with as many stakeholders as you wish
- The ability to extract dimensions from the scene so that you can easily quantify the spaces in your facility with the click of your mouse to 1cm accuracy
- measure width and length of rooms, windows, machinery, openings etc
- Scenes can be updated easily as new information becomes available
- update maintenance reports
- new tenant configurations
- replace old document based data with new information where assets are replaced
What are the applications?
- Facilities Management
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Remote Mine site Maintenance
- Health & Safety Training
- Remote Offshore Installations
- Emergency route planning
- As Built information
Please take a few minutes to look at our video that will showcase the power of this new technology: